Money Judgment Enforcement

Money Judgment

If  you have obtained a County Court Judgment (of over £600) or High Court Judgment, then Ingram  Enforcement High Court Enforcement Agents (HCEAs) are exactly who you  require to enforce Writs of Execution. Writs of Execution are issued by the High Court on behalf of creditors to recover the money they are owed.

Enforcing your judgment in the High Court is very effective as it gives the Enforcement Agents the power to take control of goods and remove them if payment is not forthcoming.

For a County Court Judgment ( CCJ ), you will first need to transfer it to the High Court for enforcement purposes, but don’t worry, we can help you take care of this process. Once it has been transferred to the High Court and a High Court Writ of Control has been obtained it can be enforced.

Contact Ingram Associates

Ingram Enforcement Services

Please call :

020 7073 2610 or 01865 301779

Or use our contact form

12 + 5 =

0/5 (0 Reviews)